OPENING FOR PROJECT MANAGER
A leading Qatari infrastructure construction company is currently seeking a high caliber Project Manager for major road construction projects.
· Management of all aspects of delivering a project on a major infrastructure development programme.
· Manage the construction supervision team to facilitate delivery of construction, coordinating logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to contractual technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
· Monitor works to confirm, they are being carried out in accordance the operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
· Liaise with the client and suppliers and ensure effective communication is maintained.
· Monitor and report on project performance
· Ensure best safety practices are employed.
· Obtain the required support to assist in the timely payment of invoices and resolution of variations and claims.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
· Significant construction experience as a Project Manager during execution of infrastructure projects.
· Experience and skills of managing major road construction projects in excess of US$ 100 Million.
· 20 years post graduate experience
· BSc in related subject
· Chartered or Professional Engineer
· Fluency in English language both written and spoken
· Competent in the use of MS Office.
A competitive salary and package is negotiable.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com