Job Location- Mumbai & Pune
1) Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines for domestic and international business units
2) Plan audit assignments considering timeframe & resource utilization
3) Execute and manage the audit assignments performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) & WNS Group standards.
4) Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
5) Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
6) Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
7) Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames
8)Preparation of presentations on internal audit findings for Senior Management.
Academic Qualification: CA with Minimum 5-7 years of internal auditing experience.
* Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels
* Conversant with Risk based audit approach, risk assessments and have flair for developing/using automated audit tools
* Familiarity with Oracle applications, PeopleSoft & Audit analytical tools (ACL)
* Good presentation and report writing skills
* Command over MS Excel, Word and Power point
* Exposure to Audit workflow applications would be an advantage
If interested send me your updated CV at email@example.com and you can also refer to your friends or collegues.
080-40865100 (Extension No- 709)