Job Role - Compliance, Audit and Fraud Investigations
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 4 to 7 years (Post Qualification)
Qualification - CA
Compliance - CA with min 4 yrs exp in Audit and investigations. Preferred experience in manufacturing companies. Big 4 not mandatory
* Independent responsibility for handling assigned local compliance cases / complaints from identifying key issues, planning the investigation strategy including data collection, interviews & analysis thereof & execute the work plan.
* Conclude the case findings with reference to the specifics identified in the complaint including documentation of evidences & investigation report with remediations.
* Co-ordination with Compliance Legal for getting case specific Legal views & opinions.
* Support Centrally handled Compliance Investigations when required.
* Develop new investigation methodologies & approaches using IT enabled systems & tools for improving data analysis & case handling time.
* Site visits for compliance reviews and checks.
Academics & work experience required:
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant preferably with additional professional certification in Fraud investigations / forensics. Additional qualifications in Law would be an advantage.
2. Post qualification experience of at least 4 years in investigations, data mining for fraud identification & analytics in an Engineering / Finance / Service Industry. Work experience with a reputed international consultancy handling investigations will be an advantage.
In case you are interested then please revert back ASAP with your updated profile on email@example.com & mention the following details:-
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
GloCons Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
011-26222426 / 27 / 28