Internal Control Officer
To seamlessly manage day to day activities of the unit and provide valuable inputs on re-engineering efforts on turnaround times.
· Reconciliations of both securities and funds book of customers, various reviews and control activities the unit undertakes.
· Thorough understanding of the activities validating with various internal policies and external regulatory requirements. .
· Play stellar role in the unit by taking proactive measures in getting various requirements addressed without external escalation.
· Ensure goals and objectives that support and conform to guidelines setup by the department are achieved.
· Proficiency in Macro, Access will be immensely useful. Key Deliverables: To ensure adherence to the Banks policies, procedures and risk controls.
· Actively support and ensure data accuracy and integrity for responsible area; effectively manage and proactively address risk especially at the time any change in process. Identify process which can be automated or reengineered
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com - Commerce