HSBC Recruiting for the position of Accounts & Finance role. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their .Get application for from notification given below.
• Drive Financial Business performance & reporting function through meaningful analysis of key P&L, Balance Sheet drivers and non-financial metrics.
• Ensure that financial management information (MI) produced meets the changing needs of the business
• Engagement with the Business on business performance/key drivers and proactively advise corrective actions.
• Development & review of AOP, ROP, MTO and other strategic and tactical planning initiatives for , draw out investment plans and proposals for
submission to ASP for future business growth on an ongoing basis.
• Liquidity management through analysis and education.
• Monitor cost and analysis variances, benchmarked key performance indicators with peer sites/businesses, identify saving opportunities
• Ensure close engagement with teams in the GFC ( Global Finance Centre) , Central Finance and ASP regional CMB Business Finance teams in order to provide consistent and seamless support to the CMB business
• Maintain HSBC internal control standards including the timely implementation of the internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
• Implement awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
Interested candidates can apply through online.